collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  AngerManagement  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Emu

• Gold

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 121

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
AngerManagement
« on: October 26, 2014, 18:49 »
I sent my Garrett Pro Pointer off to Mark (AngerManagement) for a fix.

Happy to report that Marks service is excellent. Pro Pointer fixed and working well again and the work was done very quickly. 

I'm more than happy to recommend Mark for any repair work.
:)

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=25497.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Coinmaster 6000/D. Garrett AT Pro. Garrett Pro Pointer, Whites TRX pinpointer.
  • Oldest find: George 111 1806 Hibernia Farthing

Offline AngerManagement

• Gold
  • Any day above ground is a good day.

26.67%
    • I live in: Brisbane
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1707

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: AngerManagement
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 22:42 »
I sent my Garrett Pro Pointer off to Mark (AngerManagement) for a fix. Happy to report that Marks service is excellent. Pro Pointer fixed and working well again and the work was done very quickly. I'm more than happy to recommend Mark for any repair work. :)
Hi Emu
Thank you for that feedback and that the content was positive, made my day...
Service is a hard place to be as in 99.9% of all cases all we ever get is bad news; 
  • My X is broken and I needed it yesterday. 
  • This y pointer is not working
  • The headphones are sh1t and I can not hear a thing...
  • The PC  memory  had died and now my files are lost; what can you do about it ?
  • My coffee machine has been playing up all month...  I have a important dinner party, I need it fixed tonight...
And while many of us try to do the right thing we are not magicians and snail mail is not as fast as a txt and "beam me up" does not get that part from the UK to my door in an instant.... In so many situations we do pull the bunny from the hat and get no only good, but great outcomes...

However, all to often no one lets us know as many think... Well that's your job... And I paid you....

Well, the $ never cover the time some of us put into repairs...  But the best bonus is when, you get feedback that lets you know your efforts have been appreciated...

On rare occasions I have had people track me down after a expensive coffee machine has changed hands and even moved interstate; to say that my my work / service was too good and they they are now spoilt.  Its these comments that helps one sleep with a clear mind..

Thanks Emu  AKA Bob.

PS.  Don't always get it right LOL.   But try hard and always try to keep people in the loop.

PPS.  The Mods will soon be running a comp and I have put up a few items...

I wanted it open to all and it should be easy enough for every one to enter...

• Detector(s) owned/used: excal 1000, x-pointer, 705 ,Gamma 6000 & CTX3030
  • Oldest find: ME
So can I use braid and how tight should the drag be set  when Sand Fishing...

Offline 321eod

• Tin Foil

0%
    • I live in: Benalla, Victoria
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 4
    Second year Anniversary First Post One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:21 »
I bought one of Mark's Detectnix X pointers - was fortunate enough to be in Brisbane at the time and able to drop round to his 'cave' and pick it up...
Customer service... EXCELLENT
Product knowledge.... EXCELLENT
Pre sales service.... EXCELLENT
Tolerance of newbie questions...OUTSTANDING!
He even took me outside and gave me a good 15min practical demo of the Xpointer.
I've only been relic hunting for about 2 weeks but so glad I bought the pointer - it works like a charm!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garrett Treasure Ace 300
  • Oldest find: 1944 penny

Offline AngerManagement

• Gold
  • Any day above ground is a good day.

26.67%
    • I live in: Brisbane
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1707

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:32 »
Thank you..
I pleasure to catch up and to chat..
I bought one of Mark's Detectnix X pointers - was fortunate enough to be in Brisbane at the time and able to drop round to his 'cave' and pick it up... Customer service... EXCELLENT Product knowledge.... EXCELLENT Pre sales service.... EXCELLENT Tolerance of newbie questions...OUTSTANDING! He even took me outside and gave me a good 15min practical demo of the Xpointer. I've only been relic hunting for about 2 weeks but so glad I bought the pointer - it works like a charm!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: excal 1000, x-pointer, 705 ,Gamma 6000 & CTX3030
  • Oldest find: ME

Offline Darwoody

• Silver

13.33%
    • I live in: Caboolture,Qld
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 239

• Total Badges: 24
    500 Posts Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 19:20 »
Purchased an Xpointer a while back and recently it was playing up, then died. My wife and I visited AM on Saturday so he could check it out, and took an Ace coil with me for him to test a Euro Ace control box he had repaired. He had the control box tested, and then the guts out of the Xpointer and replaced, in short order. Had a great chat, and the best cup of coffee I've had in a while (you make a mean cup Mark). Excellent, honest service. Thanks Mark.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro, Seahunter Mk11, Minelab Excalibur 11, CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Tesoro Outlaw, XP Deus, Nokta Fors Relic, Equinox 800..
  • Oldest find: 1870 QV Penny
Sweep low and slow....

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything