collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Help me get my dream machine....  (Read 757 times)

Offline goldnugget01

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Wide Bay Qld
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
[FOR SALE] Help me get my dream machine....
« on: January 29, 2015, 18:51 »
Hi All,
I mentioned a little while ago that I would like to pick up an upgrade machine (CTX) to add to my detecting arsenal.  My timing was off by 24 hrs to pick up the deal of the year on Ebay yesterday :'(  .
Today I was fortunate enough to acquire 3 lovely jewellery items from an estate (pics below) 2 of which will most likely be sold to turn my upgrade ambition into reality (if anyone has cash burning a hole in their pockets or a spare CTX, send me a pm....will most likely get individual valuations if requested).
Ring 1 is 14k 5.6 grams yellow gold, 5 rows of diamond ring is just for show and tell, missus will be keeping this and getting it appraised, I counted about 40 diamonds in this piece and all tested good.
Ring 2 is a 14k 3.8 grams of white gold Eternity ring (with certified value supplied by original seller for this piece), combined total weight of diamonds aprox 1.4 carats (310....yes 310 real diamonds...tested several, obviously not all...but tested good), the cert for this is from a NY jeweller (googled them, legit) and it was at $2499 (US) in 2013.
Ring 3 is a 14K 7.6 grams of yellow gold with 30 light blue stones (Unknown, but believed to be either Aquamarine or Topaz)
I'm not too hot on sizing (will have to get me a sizing stick) but the fit my little finger...looking at the cert on the eternity ring (ring 2 ) it comes up as a USA 10 3/4 which coverts to V 1/4 Australian, ring 3 I think would be the next size down.
Prices unsure of at this stage open to offers in the meantime, will be updating the post when local valuations are completed (as I can get around to getting them done).
PS  Valentines day is not far away ;)

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=26430.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: ML Explorer SE - std DD coil & ML x-terra 70. Coils: std concentric, 10x5 18.75DD, 15" 18.75DD
  • Oldest find: 1912 threepence...make that an 1899 Penny..make that an 1861? German 4 Pfennige. A suss looking (but confirmed) 1830-1837 half crown
Every day is 'Clean Up Australia Day' when you go detecting.

clip
GG&T magazines for sale

Started by robsue on Miscellaneous Items for Sale or Wanted

0 Replies
Last post April 26, 2014, 15:58
by robsue

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam