collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  I will review the new Nokta Pin Pointer soon...update so far....  (Read 792 times)

Offline Jaskel

• Silver

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Penriff, NSW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Well I have been running it for a week or so now, had a few chances to use it including at a group hunt with the Sydney Detecting club guys (both Metal Detecting In Sydney and Sydney Detecting Club Facebook pages participated)

Impressions so far are.....well pretty good! Rock solid unit, good adjust-ability and customising, AWESOME...oh did I mention AWESOME construction, there is 2 things I think traditional users will find weird...

1: Buttons on the top rather than the side...it was weird at the start but I got used to it quickly, now it is normal and quick, other is the sensitivity settings, once I got to know how to use the different adjustments I could pin point quicker with better accuracy! it was detecting 10cm under ground, once u cut a hole it was good to be able to reduce the sens down and actually pin point easier in the hole!

I think a eyelet should be added for a tether cord to be added, this will be beneficial to everyone, especially those guys like me that have lost a pin pointer in the past!

Great product and great service from Nokta! these guys are fast to respond and very positive in feedback! Well done!

Some videos to follow

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=26991.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Xterra 705, Garrett Ace 250, Latest Gen Whites Coinmaster
  • Oldest find: 1875 Penny

xx
Regarding my review of the Nokta FORS Gold

Started by Steve Herschbach on Nokta

6 Replies
Last post January 05, 2015, 22:30
by Nokta Detectors
xx
NEW NOKTA POINTER

Started by Nokta Detectors on Nokta

12 Replies
Last post March 21, 2015, 00:44
by Nokta Detectors
xx
Nokta Pin-Pointer

Started by Narrawa on Nokta

0 Replies
Last post April 15, 2015, 22:23
by Narrawa
xx
Nokta Fors Gold Metal Detector review for very highly mineralized ground.

Started by crampo on Nokta

1 Replies
Last post December 14, 2014, 22:28
by Wazza/Amechia
clip
fors gold small coil and nokta pointer

Started by californiagold on Nokta

0 Replies
Last post March 22, 2015, 16:14
by californiagold
xx
NOKTA POINTER VIDEO MADE BY DESI DUNNE