collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Victoria Jewellery Rescue Service  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Just Dig it Up and see mate!

• Fill this by Posting :)
    30%
    • I live in: Yeppoon Queensland
    • Aussie Detectorist, Bringing the XP Deus back to Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 759

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Victoria Jewellery Rescue Service
« on: September 27, 2016, 09:17 »
Victoria Lost Jewellery and metallic object rescue service.
If your in the State of Victoria and you have lost your:
  • Ring or Other Jewellery
  • Watch
  • Keys
  • or any other Metallic Object
Then please place your details in a new post and our members will try and help you out, if we have in the area that is.

With a growing Membership base Australia wide we are able to cover many areas, so don't ever think your too remote. Some of the detectorists here spend a lot of time away from home so you never know who is close by.

Remember to read the main post in this section first and remember this is a service and AMDRH Forum accepts no Liability for anything that may happen on a rescue mission. The forum is simply providing the opportunity for people that need to help to get the right person for the job. IE someone who owns and can use a metal detector to find your list stuff.

NO Payment is asked for but a Donation to the finder of the item would be nice to cover travel expenses and maybe buy some lunch.

Thank you all and remember common sense prevails in all cases, do not put your self in danger to make a recovery.

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=30153.0
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:01 by Clegy »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000
  • Oldest find: 1864 Half penny
EXCLUSIVE to Detectorist.com.au the C-Scope CS4PI Beach detector. Click for details 
Also XP Deus, R&B Lithium Batteries, Tyger Diggers and the land or sea waterproof pin pointer at under $150. Metal Detectors Australia

Offline Damo123

• Tin Foil

0%
    • I live in: Victoria
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary First Post
Re: Victoria Jewellery Rescue Service
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15 »
Hi I live in a very strange old house and I'm struggling with the clues ... It's due to be demolished soon so I'm running out of time 

Can anyone help ?
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Mine lab

Offline lazyaussie

• Platinum

73.33%
    • I live in: Clunes Vic
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1552

• Total Badges: 32
    Eighth year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Victoria Jewellery Rescue Service
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:25 »
best to put a town / suburb on your post so closest members can help Damo123 :) , are you looking for something specific or hoping to retrieve the relics before demo starts ?? 
  • Detector(s) owned/used: garrett AT pro, garrett ace 250, garrett pro pointer, garrett sea hunter, whites dual field,
  • Oldest find: 1797 cartwheel penny x 2
pirate monkeys do it in the sea

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam