collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  WINNER! Month of November fill up your activity bar to go into the draw to win.  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Just Dig it Up and see mate!

• Fill this by Posting :)
    33.33%
    • I live in: Yeppoon Queensland
    • Aussie Detectorist, Bringing the XP Deus back to Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 759

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Hi Members,

This competition will run the entire month of November and I hope to be able to get it running each and every month.
Though the goal posts may be moved around a bit....

Its a nice easy one and you can keep track of how your going just by logging in and taking a look.

When you make a post or a comment you'll notice the activity bar located under your user name.
It fills up as you make posts and comments and will show you a basic percentage of how your going towards filling it up.

It really holds no purpose at all so I thought....................

Lets have a competition for ACTIVE Members, the ones that log in all the time and post encouraging comments and share their finds and adventures.

So to get into this comp you need to have a FULL activity bar. You need 30 posts for the month to fill it up (changed from 120, that was a bit high I thought.)
It works out to roughly 1 per day, so not hard to achieve really. Thursday december 1 is the cut off, MUST have a full bar and requested entry by PM. (that way only people that want to be in the comp are)

Once your Activity Bar is full send me a personal message with topic, "I'm full mate" and i'll add you to the competition by assigning you a number.

All the numbers go into a Random Draw app and the Winner that is drawn gets the Prize pack sent to them.

So far the Pack has in it,
  • A 60X Pocket microscope with Light and UV Light. (Sweet for dating hard to see coins and looking at tiny nuggets close up)
  • A Finds Box for keeping the goodies separate to the crappies.
  • A Kimbucktwo.com Cloth Patch
  • Plus a surprise or 2 just to keep it interesting.
So Get Posting and starting New topics as you need to fill that Activity bar up to gain entry and have a chance at getting the prize pack.

This is NOT the only competition running so make sure you check back to see what else is happening and for more chances to win Prizes, Prizes Prizes.

Thanks for being a member and actively participating in this great little forum.

Cheers Members

Clegy.

P.S if your a guest and your viewing this, Join for FREE Right now and your eligible to start to enter our competitions. We would love to see some finds pics and hear about your adventures. So if you have gained some knowledge from here, why not join and pass some of your knowledge on the to the next person and the next and so on........

Plus you'll instantly gain Wealth, Looks, Popularity and loose 25 years off your age. (Results may vary).

JOIN FREE Today!!

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=30510.0
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:37 by Clegy »
EXCLUSIVE to Detectorist.com.au the C-Scope CS4PI Beach detector. Click for details 
Also XP Deus, R&B Lithium Batteries, Tyger Diggers and the land or sea waterproof pin pointer at under $150. Metal Detectors Australia

Offline jm94

• Bronze

0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 120

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
I like the sound of this comp, easy for anyone.

I feel a bit gypped though, maybe I should have joined the forum twice, looks definitely haven't improved.  :'(
  • Oldest find: 1947 Florin
That'll do, never does.

Offline Ramjet

• Silver

0%
    • Ramjet  Metal Detecting on Youtube
    • Youtube's channel
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 529

• Total Badges: 23
    One year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Great idea for a comp.  ;D
  • Detector(s) owned/used: XP Deus, Garrett At Pro, Ace 250. CTX 3030. Aldi for the grandkids and an old mid 70's wall hanger.
  • Oldest find: 1807 George III Halfpenny and 1806 or 07 Large penny. Oldest silver 1854 threepence.
Touch the frog.

Offline Shane-o88

• Platinum

66.67%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 828

• Total Badges: 42
    Third year Anniversary Nugget over an Ounce Coin Of the Month Winner Cricket Buckle Runner Up Gold Ring Shootout Find of the Month Winner Rams Head Shilling Roo Penny Sixpence Rising Sun Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring
I'll have to get out detecting more now so I can make more posts haha
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab sd2100 (used). I own minelab GT16000, GPX5000, garrett ATX, garrett AT pro, lesche digging tool, garrett pin pointer.
  • Oldest find: Gold, 1906 dog tag, 1866 English penny, 1733 farthing
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold....

2015 gold rings : 22
2016 gold rings : 15
2017 gold total (trial run) 2 man operation: over 2000 nuggets, approx 50 species for a total of Approx 20 oz over 9 weeks prospecting.
2018 gold total for our 2 man operation: 562 nuggets, 20 species 152 grams

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM

Offline Radar1966

• Platinum
  • Lost and confused but still working on it

50%
    • I live in: Perth Western Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 944

• Total Badges: 29
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Good idea to kick things off.

Regards
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab X-terra 705 15in WOT 3khz, 7.5khz, 18.75khz 6inch digger 3khz Garrett Propointer Minelab Profind Minelab Excalibur 11
  • Oldest find: 1806-1807 George III Halfpenny

Offline Dutchy (Jarhead)

• Platinum

73.33%
    • I live in: Canberra
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1520

• Total Badges: 31
    Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary Find Of the year 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Neat idea for the members and to raise membership.  Hope you also throw in that bubble wrap.  :)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesaro Bandido 2, Explorer, ETrac, CTX 3030, Equinox 800
  • Oldest find: 1655 French coin (found in Australia)
Research

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Neat idea for the members and to raise membership.  Hope you also throw in that bubble wrap.  :)

SHHHH the bubble wrap IS the Item. hehehehehe

Please keep it quiet until the comp ends.

Clegy
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000
  • Oldest find: 1864 Half penny

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

Don't forget this comp, got a couple of entries already.

You just need to make at least 30 posts in a 30 day period to enter, its pretty easy to do.

Just post 1 finds thread week and offer 5 other people some encouragement and your done!

Don't forget to message me "I'm Full Mate" so I can assign your draw number.

Good luck and happy posting

Clegy
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000

Offline AnarchyGarden

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: Brisbane, Queensland
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
That pocket microscope looks perfect for what I've been looking for. Also thought I might buy an endoscope for close up viewing of treasure and can take video and photos with it on your mobile. Only set you back 15 to 50 bucks or so from Chinese online stores.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

• Detector(s) owned/used: None yet :(

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

That pocket microscope looks perfect for what I've been looking for. Also thought I might buy an endoscope for close up viewing of treasure and can take video and photos with it on your mobile. Only set you back 15 to 50 bucks or so from Chinese online stores.

You only Need 30 posts in a 30 day period to get entry mate.
Just keep posting and you'll be in with a chance.

Got a few entries for this guys, who has a full Activity bar and thinks they can maintain it until the end of the month.

1 Post a day and that includes replies!

Get into it People this amazing prize pack has to go to someone.......

Yep I'm In sales! :)

Clegy

Offline Ramjet

• Silver

0%
    • Youtube's channel
  • Liked:

Come on newer members. Put a post or 2 up. Join in the conversation. There are no stupid questions and plenty of experienced and helpful members to help you on your treasure hunt no matter what it is.
We all love to see what others are finding so post up some pics of your finds.  ;D
If you need help with finding good spots to detect I love the research side of the hobby and I am willing to help out with locations.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: XP Deus, Garrett At Pro, Ace 250. CTX 3030. Aldi for the grandkids and an old mid 70's wall hanger.
  • Oldest find: 1807 George III Halfpenny and 1806 or 07 Large penny. Oldest silver 1854 threepence.

Offline roy cobb

• Silver
  • I live in Sawyers Gully NSW

80%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 157

• Total Badges: 24
    Farthing Nugget Under 1 Ounce Sixpence One year Anniversary Find of the Month Winner Roo Penny Wheat Three Pence Comm Penny 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Come on newer members. Put a post or 2 up. Join in the conversation. There are no stupid questions and plenty of experienced and helpful members to help you on your treasure hunt no matter what it is.
We all love to see what others are finding so post up some pics of your finds.  ;D
If you need help with finding good spots to detect I love the research side of the hobby and I am willing to help out with locations.

Hi Ramjet any locations over my way (without giving to much away ) for a nebie to have swing at and the park you meet Mat at  the other day would that be a good place to try.  ::)
And  Clegy my activity bar is at 100 % but I don't think I have posted that much just checking  :D
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelad Eureka gold X terra 705 GPX 4000
  • Oldest find: 1614 to 1625 Farthing
Minelab GPX 4000 as well as Minelab Eurka gold with coilteck coils pinpointer Xterra 705 dual pack

Offline Ramjet

• Silver

0%
    • Youtube's channel
  • Liked:

Hi Ramjet any locations over my way (without giving to much away ) for a nebie to have swing at and the park you meet Mat at  the other day would that be a good place to try.  ::)
And  Clegy my activity bar is at 100 % but I don't think I have posted that much just checking  :D

Send me a PM here or on FB Roy. The spot Matt and I went to is OK. Large area that has been worked over so ya gotta put some time in to get good finds. Though I got a couple of pretty cool finds that day.

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

Reminder to get in touch f you have filled the activity bar.

Cheers Clegy

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

Get your entries in!
Only 30 posts needed to fill up the activity bar.
Cheers all
Clegy

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

One day to go to fill up that activity bar!

Get posting and get your entry in, entry closes midnight on the 30th November.
Cheers

Clegy

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

LAST DAY!!

Drawn tomorrow, who will win this Amazingly valuable Prize pack??

Disclaimer: 
(May not be amazingly valuable)

Clegy

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

And the winner is......................................

Congrats Mr Cooper Username FlCooper1. I'll be in touch via PM mate.
Thanks to everyone that had a crack, keep it rolling and a new Activity based comp will be launched in January.
Cheers all
Clegy

Offline flcooper1

• Silver

70%
    • I live in: Forrestfield, Western Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 578

• Total Badges: 22
    Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Thanks Clegy, how many entered in the end?

PS just saw the vid, disregard question keep thanks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:38 by flcooper1 »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: SD 2100, GPX 4000, X-Terra 705, Garrett Sea Hunter Mk2, XP Deus, Garrett ATX, Excalibur 2, Equinox 800
  • Oldest find: 1828 George iv sixpencde

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold

33.33%
  • Liked:

No worries Mate, very happy for you.
PM sent for delivery etc.
The Mystery item is in attachments below.
Clegy

Offline flcooper1

• Silver

70%
  • Liked:

Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Thank you, better luck to the other participants in future comps.
Fred C.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: SD 2100, GPX 4000, X-Terra 705, Garrett Sea Hunter Mk2, XP Deus, Garrett ATX, Excalibur 2, Equinox 800

Offline flcooper1

• Silver

70%
  • Liked:

Prizes arrived 15 minutes ago. Very nice.
Thank you Clegy and all the Mod & crew who help keep the site ticking over with only occasional BOOM!

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything