collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Read me first - Rules of using this area  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

• Just all round good guy!
  • Silver

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Point Cook, Victoria
    • Metal Detecting and Relic Hunting in Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5

• Total Badges: 45
    Badges: (View All)
    Nineth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Read me first - Rules of using this area
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:44 »
"Hi All,

I've seen from time to time members requesting a bit of feedback on metal detecting business and figured how best can we make this a resource that we can all benefit from. So with a bit of discussion with Uncle Buck we came up with the following format - nominate a metal detecting business to a forum moderator and it will be set up for people to vote on based on past dealings. So when it comes to purchasing, people can take full advantage of best price, service and range of products.

The obvious downside is if comments are not express in a fair and unbias manner, so please take particular note of the what Uncle Buck has indicated below.

Cheers,
CR"

This area has been set up to review businesses that you or others have dealt with.
It has NOT been set up to air your grievances with any specific business and flaming of any nature will not be tolerated.

All posts are moderated and as such need to be approved by a moderator before they can be seen by others using the forum.

There will be one topic for any business that is reviewed which will contain a poll with only five voting options:
1) I have used them and would recommend them
2) I have used them but WOULD NOT recommend them
3) I have not used them but heard many good reports
4) I have not used them but heard many bad reports
5) Never heard of them

You can come back at any time and change your vote from one to the other.

If you do wish to expand on your experience then by all means do so, but keep it brief.

This is an example of a good review:
Used them many times.... Fast service and excellent support

These are examples of a bad reviews that WOULD be approved:
Used them once, product never arrived
Can be a bit overpriced

These are examples of a bad reviews that WOULD NOT be approved:
Used then once but the guy on the phone was a real jerk. They ripped me off. I would never deal with this mob and I suggest you don't either.
Don't use this mob, they are a bunch of money grabbers that are only interested in getting the sale.

The moderators of this forum reserve the right to deny any post they see fit and no correspondence will be entered into.

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=5630.0
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 22:39 by Uncle Buck »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pinpointer Pro
  • Oldest find: 1886 Penny
If I keep modifying this damn forum, I will never get out detecting.

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam