collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  BLISSTOOL  (Read 14732 times)

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    70%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 147

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: BLISSTOOL
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 21:01 »
Did you find anything??   ???

Definitely YES, perhaps because I don't have trouble with the function of the clearly marked knobs.

A ring, an ear ring, some foreign coins, quantity of local coins, bottle caps, pull taps + + +.  ;)

ivanll
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 18:28 by ivanll »
There is no honour in fake memberships or postings ! ~ Trust and respect is earned!

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 16:36 »
Blisstool is doing plenty of singing at another dawn raid on a tropical beach.

Lots of effort heaps of targets. :)

ivanll

Offline JohnUK

• Gold

20%
    • I live in: Buckinghamshire UK
    • John Winter's Blog
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 179

• Total Badges: 26
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 09:09 »
The Blisstool representative in the States has just posted this …
http://www.blisstoolusa.com
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Several Minelabs / XP Goldmaxx Power / Deus
  • Oldest find: Celtic Gold Staters

Offline tailofdog

• Gold
  • SALT + SAND

0%
    • I live in: Gold Coast QLD.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 122

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 12:07 »
That, is a really big warning when, it comes from a dealer!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Silver Umax & Vibra Quatic 2 Pinpointer
  • Oldest find: 1921 6pence
WANDERING IN A FOG BUT WITH A GLIMPSE OF A GOLD COIN

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 14:30 »
That, is a really big warning when, it comes from a dealer!

Former sole importer/distributor/dealer.

http://blisstool.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=36&func=view&id=1180&catid=18
http://blisstool.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=36&func=showcat&catid=18

Lucky for us Blisstool owner/users in Australia, we have total freedom from influence by importers both over there and over here and so can represent ourselves.

We can also happily disregard any mere opinions by those who have never actually used a Blisstool.

ivanll

LazyTrommel

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 12:36 »
Did you find anything??   ???
Yeah that? lol

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 11:52 »
Aug.2012
First, on my own beach test/search with a borrowed Blisstool v3..............? ??? ?.........no one to ask.!

ivanll

tonyw

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26 »
Ivan whats that on your headphones? i am amusing a POV camera of some sort, you may have just given me an idea for when i buy my Sony action cam.

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 15:07 »
Bullet HD, waterproof with original end cap on.
I've got a film canister with some holes in the side pointed towards the headphone which have holes behind the gray carpet material, this is to get better sound with the video and less wind noise.
Changed the camera to a "Contour Roam2" it's said to be waterproof down to 1m, microphone on front very sensitive.
Big sliding switch on top, slide forward to start recording slide back to stop, dead easy and fast.

Bullet HD camera was used with the first depth test of the Blisstool, it was also a test to see if the camera angle and sound was right...... It was a take first go. 8)

ivanll

tonyw

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 15:49 »
Thanks for the info, much appreciated  8)

I had the Contour roam on my list along with the Go Pro, i tend to be settling on the Sony Action Cam at the moment, it has some negatives, but so do they all, time will tell after more research.

LazyTrommel

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 15:08 »
depth demon... they look good, but jezus. got controls? ..

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2013, 14:45 »
depth demon... they look good, but jezus. got controls? ..

First beach detecting depth test between Blisstool-v3 (VLF)  and  Infinium LS (PI)............where the owner/user got full control of both units. ;) :D

ivanll

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2013, 15:48 »
The Blisstool representative in the States has just posted this …
http://www.blisstoolusa.com

Why ??? is the quoted post here in the first place  ::)

It looks like just another grumpy dealer that lost his self-serving right to be the sole Importer/distributor.
Kind of funny to see they also translated the English user manual to American?/?English as if it was going to be a tool in their proclaimed BlissTool education.

At lest for the time being we can Import our own while at the same time having the freedom from greasy fingered middlemen that's only in it for their own profit without having any commitment to after sales service/repair backup.

Kelly & Co service..?
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?94,1884823,1884823#msg-1884823

ivanll

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

70%
  • Liked:

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2013, 16:18 »
The notion that a Blisstool detector has to go back to the manufacturer before a new matching coil can be purchased and used...........is totally false!

ivanll

xx
A note from Blisstool in USA and Bulgaria.

Started by Rwork on Other generic

8 Replies
Last post August 10, 2013, 20:07
by ivanll

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything