* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Cazador  (Read 1665 times)

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Victoria Melbourne
    • Yarraville West Weather
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 933

• Total Badges: 43
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
Cazador
« on: March 12, 2014, 19:50 »
Tesoro have picked the name for thier new detector cant wait to see it and get my hands on one
No details yet ;)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Likes Given: 632

• Total Badges: 50
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
Re: Cazador
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 20:05 »
The hunter.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • Youtube's channel

Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 20:15 »
correct ray ;D
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline Peter 64

• Silver

0%
  • Likes Given: 11

• Total Badges: 18
    Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 07:55 »
I noticed a while back on a US forum that the guys were surmising (letting their minds run wild) what the new one will be and what it will do......I guess we'll just have to wait and see...I haven't seen anything posted that gives an indication of a release date.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab, Fisher, Tesoro, Teknetics,Whites, Garrett
  • Oldest find: 1826 halfpenny, 1662-1722 Chinese coin.

Offline Boot Tack

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: CQ
  • Likes Given: 284

• Total Badges: 21
    1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 05:17 »
 Yep correct on the name the hunter........ Duck Hunter.. :D
  • Detector(s) owned/used: CTX 3030 and most Minelab detectors
  • Oldest find: 1852 Penny

Offline goldpick

• Gold

16.67%
    • I live in: South East, South Australia
  • Likes Given: 416

• Total Badges: 19
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 00:18 »
Ha ha, still waiting... ahh nope.
Think I'm done with Tesro. This is a very poor behavior from a company. Asking the official way on forums for a name for a new machine and then nada. And on the other hand their service overseas lacks a lot.
So, I'm lucky with my first one, the Delon, and it will be my last one.

I think you should give these guys at Tesoro a good chance to develop their new detector (some have mentioned more than one new detector).  You do have to take into account the size of the operation, and with only around 30 people involved in the development and manufacture of their detectors, they are a real minnow amongst the other major manufacturers - no Asian mass produced detectors here.

The last release being the Outlaw, ended up having a few niggling issues, whether it was rushed onto the market, I'm not sure, but they wouldn't want a repeat of that same situation.  Tesoro wouldn't want to rush the Cazador onto the market without being 100% sure that it was absolutely ready for production - it could be a make or break detector for such a small company.

With regards to the naming of the Cazador, that doesn't really have too much bearing on when it will actually be released, despite all the hype.  Many companies, including Minelab, have registered detector names for a trademark up to and over 15 months before the actual release of the detector, as was the case for the CTX, so I wouldn't expect things to happen overnight based on that.

We have all seen what happens when you rush a detector onto the market with limited testing, and having to deal with various other issues after the fact, not the best way to promote your product nor brand.

Meanwhile I am just happy to keep swinging my Tejon! ;)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Use: XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Teknetics G2, Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Infinium LS, Whites SPP, XP Mi-6, Garrett AT Propointer, Minelab Pro-find, Whites TRX, Deteknix X-Pointer
  • Oldest find: 1806/7 KG3 HP's, penny, shilling & threepence

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • Youtube's channel

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 22:13 »
Spoke to Tesroro today the Cazador is still a way off they want to get it right so the wait continues

Offline goldpick

• Gold

16.67%
    • I live in: South East, South Australia
  • Likes Given: 416

• Total Badges: 19
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 23:03 »
Bummer, with all these European companies pumping out detectors at the moment, I hope Tesoro don't get left behind.  How much better can a VLF possibly get considering Tesoro haven't exactly been leaders in producing cutting edge technology in the past?
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Use: XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Teknetics G2, Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Infinium LS, Whites SPP, XP Mi-6, Garrett AT Propointer, Minelab Pro-find, Whites TRX, Deteknix X-Pointer
  • Oldest find: 1806/7 KG3 HP's, penny, shilling & threepence

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything