* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Headphones (full ear cover) or Behind the neck headphones.  (Read 1565 times)

Offline AngerManagement

• Gold
  • Any day above ground is a good day.

• Fill this by Posting :)
    40%
    • I live in: Brisbane
  • Likes Given: 1558

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Out with another yesterday for a little while for some R&R (been at least 6 weeks since had a min for a swing).

And here in QLD, with my full covered ear pads... Sweet and full of sweat after a few min... Annoying as not use to water sounds in the ear pads when not in the water...

Must get some behind head ear pads and can also have the wide brim hat on... And the other member that was with me handed over two broken set...  Must get to cleaning and then fixing them...

COMMENT / Discussion
A great cheep accessory to help with hearing etc is any number of the Mini guitar amps... YEP... About $20 is all you need....

And theh great thing is that most have have Gain / Tone / Volume control; while the ones up at $50 have USB to charge batteries and some have more functions. I use some no more gaps to put on the dials on the one I have; to help lock in the settings that I LIKE.

Depending on the headphones you have and what one you buy; you will need to play to get it set to your liking... What I have found is that it appears that on the 705, a number of items can come up in the 30 to 32 but not all are a $1 or a $2...

With the amp it seems to help me to separate what I am hearing and to allow me to quickly skip some, as the difference with the $1 and $2 Vs lids and other items appears to much more discernible....
Could be me, could be real but at some where between $12 and $60 to have Volume / Gain /  Tone and other settings etc is worth a try.

Would be great to see how they go with gold machines If you try and find it's OK... Let us know.

Features:
Get acoustic sound from your electronic guitar.
Aux in jack lets you play along with your MP3 player.
No matter where are or travelling, you can enjoy your music at any time without disturbing other people.
Specifications:
6.5mm Main input jack
MP3 input jack: 3.5mm
Earphone jack: 3.5mm
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 16:10 by AngerManagement »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: excal 1000, x-pointer, 705 ,Gamma 6000 & CTX3030
  • Oldest find: ME
So can I use braid and how tight should the drag be set  when Sand Fishing...

Offline Count Pierre

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: Queensland
  • Likes Given: 335

• Total Badges: 34
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Headphones (full ear cover) or Behind the neck headphones.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 14:53 »
Can't see it!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whites DFX + 5 Coils (retired)- Currently, ML Safari with RNB Battery,Whites MX5
  • Oldest find: 1817 George 3 Shilling
If I can't handle it, I'll go & have a few beers, or a red wine....or both.... & go from there!

Offline AngerManagement

• Gold

40%

Third year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 16:11 »
Can't see it!
Try now...  For some reason I keep getting some formatting errors.

Offline Count Pierre

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: Queensland
  • Likes Given: 335

• Total Badges: 34
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 18:33 »
No probs...all good.

CP
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whites DFX + 5 Coils (retired)- Currently, ML Safari with RNB Battery,Whites MX5
  • Oldest find: 1817 George 3 Shilling
If I can't handle it, I'll go & have a few beers, or a red wine....or both.... & go from there!

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

60%
    • I live in: Tropical North Qld. Australia
  • Likes Given: 80

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whats suitable for me to do the job!

Offline AngerManagement

• Gold

40%

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 16:33 »
I got the cheaper one to this, as it has Volume / Tone and Gain...
This has USB charging so could be better.

Looks like an interesting suggestion..........I'll give one of these a go. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Silver-Color-1-3W-Protable-Mini-Guitar-Headphone-Amplifier-Clip-Guitar-Ukulele-/321396694399?tfrom=321396695326&tpos=top&ttype=price&talgo=undefined ivanll

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything