* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Hey Nokta. Race in here..  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Nokta Detectors

• Board Moderator
  • Copper

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • Nokta Detectors
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: Hey Nokta. Race in here..
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 23:37 »
The Yank "Testers" you gave units to are not experienced users, they are experienced DEALERS......And most of them have used Shady practises in the past. The Aussie testers that got free units were the distributor (no clue on detectors and now wants to stock Swarm EFX toys as detectors,and his learner friends.

''The Aussie testers that got free units were the distributor and his learner friends.''

Martin, Shaun, Robert and  Owen  are the people who tested the product. They can speak for themselves if they wish as I am only in contact with one of them at this point. Martin and Owen posted on this forum and I have to go back to remember whether the others did as well or not.  We sent test units to all with the best intentions of getting objective reviews to assist people who were looking for some reviews and I am personally not familiar with all the people. Who is whose friend, I really do not have a clue. 
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Nokta & Makro

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything