* Share it Around

Author Topic:  compadre users?  (Read 735 times)

Offline emubob

• Bronze

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: cairns queensland
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
compadre users?
« on: June 09, 2015, 17:31 »
when using the compadre which is better the 8" coil or the 5.75"coil for general use,emubob
  • Detector(s) owned/used: vaquero,silver umax,silver sabre,

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: Victoria Melbourne
    • Yarraville West Weather
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 933

• Total Badges: 43
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
Re: compadre users?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 22:04 »
Id have to say the 8 for general use and swap to the smaller in high trash areas and swing slower with the smaller coil
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline Tommy Cash

• Platinum
  • Next stop $20,000

0%
    • I live in: Hamilton Hill W.A
  • Likes Given: 131

• Total Badges: 33
    Seventh year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 00:30 »
I thought the coil was hard wired. I would go for the smaller coil to seperate targets and get close to the playground equpment. 
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Detector- Minelab Sovereign Elite, 15" WOT - awaiting the ressurection. Minelab Excal 1000 -blue headphone beauty, Anderson travel shaft, 1600mh Battery. XP DEUS. Makro pinpointer. Digging Tools- Lesche. Mirage diving knife. Beach Scoop - Stavr
  • Oldest find: 1838 Sixpence
Metal detecting - God's way of redistributing wealth.

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: Victoria Melbourne
    • Yarraville West Weather
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 933

• Total Badges: 43
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 18:06 »
sorry yes they are, if i was going to suggest any tesoro it would be the vaquero and get some other coils for it, but the last one i recommended to a forum member has had him stuffed around by the australian distributor and he still hasnt got it or his money back
i havent used a compadre or an outlaw but has still got most of the others and the vaquero is my choice every time, but as you say i cant get near playground equipment with it at all
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything