* Share it Around

Author Topic:  The latest from another forum  (Read 928 times)

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Victoria Melbourne
    • Yarraville West Weather
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 933

• Total Badges: 43
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
The latest from another forum
« on: September 19, 2015, 18:50 »
While it's absolutely true I haven't been on in awhile, I must say WOW. First, we have no intentions of selling the company, not to First Texas, or anyone else. Second, "In Development" means we really are working. And third, when we asked everyone to pick a name and what they'd like to see in the next detector, it simply means we care what you have to say. I implore anyone to show me where another manufacturer of hobby metal detectors has gone out to ask what the user wants. Good luck with that. "Bad marketing". Hardly. When you step outside of standard operating procedures, ie...what do you want, it might seem foreign, or different. Tesoro really does care what you, the user, thinks. Aren't you tired of being sold on what someone else tells you to think and believe? This industry has a long history of telling YOU what's good for YOU. Does no one find this ludicrous? Again, I'm sorry I haven't been on to feed the need for good intelligence, but we've been busy working for you, the people that make this hobby/industry so great. And finally, the meaning of "Official". Instead of rumor, hearsay, and gossip, an official information release is just that, an official release. Straight from THE company. Not someone's opinion, or idea, or interpretation of someone's opinion or idea. We absolutely appreciate the patience and loyalty of the Tesoro fans and users. Without you, there wouldn't be a Tesoro. And Officially from the company.........Thank you.

Nathan Jaeger

Chief of Operations

Tesoro Electronics
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 13:31 by trevorpickettau »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline ANT1967

• If it sounds crappy - still dig it... !!
  • Crew
  • Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Victoria for now ......
  • Likes Given: 1518

• Total Badges: 37
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin Of the Month Winner Find of the Month Winner The Gold Ring Nugget Under 1 Ounce Rising Sun The TON 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: The latest from another forum
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 11:03 »
While it's absolutely true I haven't been on in awhile, I must say WOW. First, we have no intentions of selling the company, not to First Texas, or anyone else. Second, "In Development" means we really are working. And third, when we asked everyone to pick a name and what they'd like to see in the next detector, it simply means we care what you have to say. I implore anyone to show me where another manufacturer of hobby metal detectors has gone out to ask what the user wants. Good luck with that. "Bad marketing". Hardly. When you step outside of standard operating procedures, ie...what do you want, it might seem foreign, or different. Tesoro really does care what you, the user, thinks. Aren't you tired of being sold on what someone else tells you to think and believe? This industry has a long history of telling YOU what's good for YOU. Does no one find this ludicrous? Again, I'm sorry I haven't been on to feed the need for good intelligence, but we've been busy working for you, the people that make this hobby/industry so great. And finally, the meaning of "Official". Instead of rumor, hearsay, and gossip, an official information release is just that, an official release. Straight from THE company. Not someone's opinion, or idea, or interpretation of someone's opinion or idea. We absolutely appreciate the patience and loyalty of the Tesoro fans and users. Without you, there wouldn't be a Tesoro. And Officially from the company.........Thank you.

Nathan Jaeger
Chief of Operations
Tesoro Electronics
Modify message
  • Detector(s) owned/used: - Owned - Sovereign GT, - Own - GPX5000 & CTX3030
  • Oldest find: 1857 Gothic Florin , 1858 Holloway Token , Gold Nuggets .
Anywhere , Everywhere , Nowhere & 
Somewhere are the same place  !!

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

26.67%
    • I live in: Sunshine Coast
  • Likes Given: 409

• Total Badges: 36
    Seventh year Anniversary Florin Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Wheat Three Pence Round 50 Cents 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 20:14 »
Nice to hear ....patient we are...all good things come to those who wait!
ohb1
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Laser B1; Tesoro Cortes; Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab 3030; Garrett Pro Pointer
  • Oldest find: George IV shilling 1825-1829
swing..sweet silver succumbs.... sorrow,scratched, still, sentimental... smile, satisfied,... search, somewhere, sometime, silver

Offline Stalker

• Platinum

6.67%
    • I live in: Padbury , west ozz
  • Likes Given: 772

• Total Badges: 24
    Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 14:42 »
does this mean the big C is coming soon ,,,,
  • Detector(s) owned/used: some call it the armadillo some say its ugly I think its feral . atx
  • Oldest find: 1877 coin that had been turned into a necklace , gave to the bruthern pub
Does chuck norris use a metal detector on the beach ..no he is the metal detector and the beach comes to him ..

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything