* Share it Around

Author Topic:  www.tesoro.com.au news  (Read 2632 times)

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    43.33%
    • I live in: Sunshine Coast
  • Likes Given: 454

• Total Badges: 36
    Badges: (View All)
    Seventh year Anniversary Florin Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Wheat Three Pence Round 50 Cents 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
www.tesoro.com.au news
« on: October 13, 2015, 18:35 »
Looks like the official Tesoro site...will be interesting to see what comes out of it!....price hikes are predicted (what's new)...new bundles,,,, new coils for some machine....seems we will be waiting a while longer for the new release that was hinted at a year or more ago ........a friendly source to communicate with in the office........lifetime warranty and prompt service....such was the Tesoro of old...lets hope it continues 
ohb1
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Laser B1; Tesoro Cortes; Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab 3030; Garrett Pro Pointer
  • Oldest find: George IV shilling 1825-1829
swing..sweet silver succumbs.... sorrow,scratched, still, sentimental... smile, satisfied,... search, somewhere, sometime, silver

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • I live in: Victoria Melbourne
    • Yarraville West Weather
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 933

• Total Badges: 43
    Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
Re: www.tesoro.com.au news
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 19:05 »
Has been problems already with a member trying to buy a detector wont go into it but he wasnt happy and worse was i recomennded the detector 

• Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline MikeSav

• Bronze
  • I can explain it to you, not understand it for you

0%
    • I live in: Gisborne
  • Likes Given: 121

• Total Badges: 20
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 19:14 »
This isn't the same snake in Bendigo that I dealt with is it Trevor??
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Sovereign XS-2a, Sovereign GT, CTX3030, PistolProbe, Garett ProFinder
  • Oldest find: 1879 half penny

Offline goldpick

• Gold

10%
    • I live in: South East, South Australia
  • Likes Given: 455

• Total Badges: 19
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 21:27 »
That website has been up for a while now with what seems to be very little progress.  Judging by the info on that website, he is based out of Adelaide, though this is contrary to information supplied on Tesoro's US website regarding official Oz distributors.  AD is still mentioned as the official Tesoro distributor.
Aside from that, if an official distributor cannot supply detectors, then who can.
Go figure. ::)

• Detector(s) owned/used: Use: XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Teknetics G2, Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Infinium LS, Whites SPP, XP Mi-6, Garrett AT Propointer, Minelab Pro-find, Whites TRX, Deteknix X-Pointer
  • Oldest find: 1806/7 KG3 HP's, penny, shilling & threepence

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

43.33%

Seventh year Anniversary Florin Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Wheat Three Pence Round 50 Cents 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 21:35 »
Has been problems already with a member trying to buy a detector wont go into it but he wasnt happy and worse was i recomennded the detector

Nothing wrong with the brand though!...I Still can't beat the Tesoro with my 3030....Rotten Ringa and her Cibola  :D
ohb1
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Laser B1; Tesoro Cortes; Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab 3030; Garrett Pro Pointer
swing..sweet silver succumbs.... sorrow,scratched, still, sentimental... smile, satisfied,... search, somewhere, sometime, silver

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • Youtube's channel

Fifth year Anniversary Coin of the year Coin Of the Month Winner Nugget Under 1 Ounce The TON Round 50 Cents Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Comm Penny Roo Penny Rising Sun Wheat Three Pence
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 22:05 »
you would think after 2 weeks he would get his gmail address correct  8)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: compass yukon,Garrett ace 250 and 350 and AT Pro, Gold bug 2, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Lobo Supertrac, Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Cortes Minelab Gpx 4000 Minelab E trac

Offline Dutchy (Jarhead)

• Platinum

50%
    • I live in: Canberra
  • Likes Given: 1306

• Total Badges: 30
    5000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary Find Of the year 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 06:46 »
Nothing wrong with the brand though!...I Still can't beat the Tesoro with my 3030....Rotten Ringa and her Cibola  :D
ohb1

You mean you can't beat Ringa and the Tesaro!  Like I said before, if she used a tissue box on the end of a stick she would still find stuff.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Beaten up ETrac, CTX 3030
  • Oldest find: 1655 French coin (found in Australia)

Offline ozman

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: murrumba downs qld
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 11:23 »
who is the current tesoro importer....chaos reigns supreme....ozman
  • Detector(s) owned/used: infinium, excalibur 2,mxt,vaquero
  • Oldest find: 1867

Offline goldpick

• Gold

10%
    • I live in: South East, South Australia
  • Likes Given: 455

• Total Badges: 19
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 19:03 »
Nothing wrong with the brand though!...I Still can't beat the Tesoro with my 3030....Rotten Ringa and her Cibola  :D
ohb1

That's why the supply issue is such a shame, they are very capable and well built detectors, and have a very dedicated following by those in the know.     
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Use: XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Teknetics G2, Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Infinium LS, Whites SPP, XP Mi-6, Garrett AT Propointer, Minelab Pro-find, Whites TRX, Deteknix X-Pointer
  • Oldest find: 1806/7 KG3 HP's, penny, shilling & threepence

Offline parsec

• Bronze
  • Alchemy- turning batteries into gold

0%
    • I live in: Adelaide
    • Adelaide Lost Ring Search
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 18:01 »
Hi guys, I am the owner of tesoro.com.au. I was setting it up for retail in Aus, but have put it on hold until the Australian distributor logistics are sorted out. It is not an official site at all, just a big fan of Tesoro who was trying to retail, but got caught (like many others) by the supply chain issues.
I did post a long explanation in the review section, but it was deleted by a mod.
 My name is Shaun Branden, I am just a rewellery rescue guy and coin/ relic detectorist based in Adelaide who was lucky enough to pickup tesoro.com.au when Paul Knee had enough and put it up for sale.
Happy to use the domain to support Tesoro and Tesoro users however I can, and passionately hope that buying Tesoro products in the near future is pain free and decent value.
Cheers, shaun.
Adelaide Lost Ring Search
http://lostringsearch.com

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Likes Given: 682

• Total Badges: 50
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 22:47 »
I wonder why the post was deleted ?
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

60%
    • I live in: Tropical North Qld. Australia
  • Likes Given: 97

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 12:17 »
I wonder why the post was deleted ?

I to am wondering why, but more so by who ?
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whats suitable for me to do the job!

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Likes Given: 682

• Total Badges: 50
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 21:54 »
I just looked through all 6 pages of deleted links, not mentioned anywhere. Maybe it was moved.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

Offline parsec

• Bronze
  • Alchemy- turning batteries into gold

0%
    • I live in: Adelaide
    • Adelaide Lost Ring Search
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 15:10 »
It was in a post related to Aussie Detecting and Prospecting and my experiences with that company. I gather that post was moderated as I had a fair go at Brad over how retailers were being treated. Anyway looks like Aussie is either gone or in it's death throes so hopefully the Tesoro supply chain will be open once again. It has been an interesting ride ...
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab: Sov GT, Quattro. Tesoro Lobo, Tejon, Sand Shark, Amigo
  • Oldest find: 1844 Shilling
Adelaide Lost Ring Search
http://lostringsearch.com

Offline A bugs trek

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: Perth, WA
  • Likes Given: 324

• Total Badges: 10
    Second year Anniversary 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 16:34 »
It was in a post related to Aussie Detecting and Prospecting and my experiences with that company. I gather that post was moderated as I had a fair go at Brad over how retailers were being treated. Anyway looks like Aussie is either gone or in it's death throes so hopefully the Tesoro supply chain will be open once again. It has been an interesting ride ...

Dead but won't lie down?
http://www.tesoroaustralia.com/
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Fisher F70; Whites MXT; Minelab Sovereign Elite

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

43.33%

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2015, 15:35 »
...so now it's "tesoroaustralia.com"...all links within that site give identical prices for the Tesoro range...I guess it would be a waste of time comparing "state prices" ...let alone believing that there is a detector "in stock" within Oz..
Pay up,....on line,....and one will be ordered in from the good ol' US of A....How long will it take???????.....anyone game to try it out????

ohb1

Offline trevorpickettau

• Platinum

0%
    • Youtube's channel

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 15:51 »
Not sure if tesoro know the position of their current australian dealer whom i believe may in the hands of an administrator
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 19:28 by trevorpickettau »

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

60%
    • I live in: Tropical North Qld. Australia
  • Likes Given: 97

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 17:43 »

It's kind of funny to observe that some of the people which was once on his private/locked facebook site backing him up are now jumping ship, trying their best to disassociate themself from him...... Pathetic.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whats suitable for me to do the job!

Offline ozman

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: murrumba downs qld
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 12:14 »
it would seem that tesoro either doesn't know or doesn't want to know about what the present importing agent is doing to alienate a lot of people in this country... this "pay and pray" approach to customers is not doing tesoro's  or any other manufacturer's reputation any good... . particularly in light of strong market push from all detector manufacturers...good customer reputation once lost is extremely difficult to regain.. once a retailer gains a poor reputation,all product lines associated with that  retailer are usually avoided like the plague, and innocent  traders could suffer for a problem which was not of their making.....like some of you,I have also had problems with this wombat and am of the opinion that total boycott of his enterprise is the only way to stop him in his tracks....however as the writer mark twain once said  "everyone talks about the weather, but no one ever does anything"
  • Detector(s) owned/used: infinium, excalibur 2,mxt,vaquero
  • Oldest find: 1867

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

43.33%

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 08:56 »
2016,.... around and around we go......Australia is officially OFF the Tesoro website as far as distributers go

Looking up their web site, and the distributing countries outside America begins with Brazil ...we can't purchase via other countries, we can't purchase within Australia....I do hope this doesn't go on much longer...
ohb1

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything