* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Garrett sea hunter mk2 for diving  (Read 321 times)

Offline philbo

• Bronze

• Fill this by Posting :)
    10%
    • I live in: Dapto NSW
  • Likes Given: 12

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary The TON The Gold Ring Pre-Dec Full House in a Day Returned an Item Find of the Month Winner 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Garrett sea hunter mk2 for diving
« on: June 03, 2016, 17:50 »
Hi guys as you know I adore my sea hunter mk2 it's great on the beach and when used with the master sound headphones the volume is very controllable. As you know this machine was designed to be used under water while diving and comes standard with the waterproof headphones and we've all seen posts about them being too loud for use on land and I agree they are much too loud dry. As I have recently started detecting under water I have discovered that the standard garrett waterproof headphones are very quiet when submerged and I can barely hear signals when they are strong ones and only when I inhale because during the exhale with all the bubbles noise I can't hear anything. I have tried using a pair of waterproof bone conduction earphones which are a slight improvement but I'd still like a bit more volume. My next step is to try a mini headphone amplifier which is going to have to be waterproofed . does anyone have any information that might help my problem or am I pioneering this issue? 
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garrett groundhog, whites coinmaster, garrett gti -1500,garrett AT pro,garrett sea hunter mk2.
  • Oldest find: RELIC: 1884 silver hair clip COIN: 1874 threepence.

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything