* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Insults threats in Uniform ~ Unacceptable !!  (Read 683 times)

Offline Stuart SS

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    46.67%
    • I live in: Atherton Tablelands, Utopia, FNQ
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 142

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Insults threats in Uniform ~ Unacceptable !!
« on: February 04, 2017, 17:42 »
 This appeared in Yesterday's Cairns Post ~ and the Brisbane Courier Mail ~ 

A Bloody Disgrace ~ in ANY country's dialogue ~ this individual needs to be hung out to dry ~ 

Not acceptable behaviour ~ You wear the uniform of 'your ' country ~ you ARE the ambassador and guardian of the flag !!

The story was even picked up in the UK ! 

Navy officer threatens to spit on Australian flag | Daily Mail Online

https://www.wbnews.info/2017/02/i-spit-on-the-australian-flag-and-burn-it-female-navy-officer-under-fire-for-shocking-anti-australia-day-post-on-social-media/

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

DISGRACE!!!

I   have already written and mailed protest to the Federal  Minister for  Defence!!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab CTX 3030 + Garrett AT Pro ~ Noktar Pin Pointer.
  • Oldest find: Queen Victoria 1887 Jubilee Maltese Cross + 1863 Penny ~( "Quite a few " ~ Rising Suns ) ~

Offline xcvator

• Copper
  • Spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

0%
    • I live in: Somerville Victoria
  • Likes Given: 4

• Total Badges: 7
    50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Insults threats in Uniform ~ Unacceptable !!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 19:00 »
x2 she should be given a dishonourable discharge at the least and never to be employed by any Australian government body at any time in the future.
She is a disgrace to the country

Offline Way2Go

• Copper

3.33%
    • I live in: Cherrybrook
  • Likes Given: 2

One year Anniversary 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 14:35 »
 I agree that her comments are unacceptable and being a former member of the Australian Defence Force, it would be a surprise to me if she is not disciplined under Section 60 Prejudicial Conduct, of the Defence Force Disciplinary Act, for committing an act that is likely to prejudice the discipline of, or bring discredit on the Defence Force.
In my opinion she has done this by posting the wording we have all read next to her photos (in uniform).
It must be noted though that the reporter made an error or was misinformed as to the rank of the individual. The photos show that this person is not an officer.
The sad thing about all of this is that she has forgotten to think of the number of people whom fought together, alongside one another as brothers & sisters in arms for a peace and their love of this country. People from all walks of life, from all social levels and from many diverse cultural backgrounds came together and fought as one. Yes this included people indigenous and non-indigenous people.
Let’s take a moment to respect all past and present worriers, soldiers and Defence personnel.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whites V/SAT, Minlab Quattro, Whites GMT, Whites TDI Pro OZ
  • Oldest find: 1861 coin

Offline xcvator

• Copper
  • Spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

0%
    • I live in: Somerville Victoria
  • Likes Given: 4

50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 23:15 »
I think she may have speared her own foot, so to speak
  • Detector(s) owned/used: XP Deus

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam