* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Kiss all Gold prospecting in Victoria goodbye with new parks  (Read 464 times)

Offline 6666

• Silver
  • Location, Melbourne, where a dingo ate my finds

• Fill this by Posting :)
    6.67%
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary

VEAC has been ordered by the Victorian State Government to look at how best to convert 360,000 acres of public land into the new Central West Park.
A lot of the public Goldfields that we have access to now, is covered by the 360,000 acre new park.

We have to stop this, but time is very short, if you have the slightest interest in being able to prospect for gold or panning or general detecting then log onto the VEAC website and tell them NO MORE PARKS IN VICTORIA.

Once this 360,000 acres of public land is converted to a park , you will be locked out and all recreation activities banned, then you will only be allowed to do what Parks Vic give you permission to do and charge you a fee.

Also be aware that there is a separate greeny push to convert every state forest to a state park.

DO IT TODAY Submissions close on Monday 21 August 2017

http://www.veac.vic.gov.au/investigation/central-west-investigation/upload
  • Detector(s) owned/used: My first Whites 1975, various others
  • Oldest find: 1836 Three pence
Aint found a half penny or penny yet, Remember the best discriminator is your digging tool.

Offline Emmy Ryan

• Tin Foil

0%
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post
Re: Kiss all Gold prospecting in Victoria goodbye with new parks
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:07 »
Thanks very much for the information. I have submitted my protest and hope others do too. We need to stop this happening.

Offline Marty

• Gold

36.67%
    • I live in: Hawkesbury River Region NSW Australia
  • Likes Given: 77

• Total Badges: 44
    Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts The Gold Ring Returned an Item Coin Of the Month Winner Coin of the year Half Soveriegn The Crown Comm Penny Nugget over an Ounce Full Sovereign 500 Posts
Re: Kiss all Gold prospecting in Victoria goodbye with new parks
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 14:52 »
Best go and buy some land just for detecting purposes in Vic ;) as in NSW the yellow stuff aint that easy to find either 
Marty
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Old -GP3000/3500, GPX 4000,4500, GB1 , GPX5000, current XTerra705 , ForsGold, CTX3030 , SDC2300 , GPZ7000
  • Oldest find: 1797 Cartwheel , 1806 & 07 George III half penny, 1823 & 25 Farthing , 1825 George IV Penny ,1876 20 Mark Gold German Wilhelm I, 1889 Queen Vic Jubilee Head Double Florin, 1937 Australian Crown, lost gold ring over 120yr ago, returned property owner
"Just Dig It and it will come"

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam