* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Its OFFICIAL. This should put an end to the SCHOOL DEBATE  (Read 19383 times)

Offline p3nn

• Bronze

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Brisbane, QLD
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: Its OFFICIAL. This should put an end to the SCHOOL DEBATE
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2013, 14:15 »
Hi HeavyMetal

As the property will be owned by the church it's not actually public property. To my understanding one should seek permission before detecting there. There should generally be someone there thru the week whom you could ask. Failing that you could try early before the sunday mass for the particular church and ask to speak with the head of that church. Maybe even offer to try and find recently lost items the congregation may have reported as lost on the grounds for free. My guess is that last one would likely get the foot in the door so to speak.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Aquasnoop, MD-3010II, Garrett ProPointer, x-terra 305 with WOT MK II, DetectorPro Pistol Pointer
  • Oldest find: 1921 Penny
Total spendables - $630.96
Oldest coin - 1921 Penny

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Likes Given: 628

• Total Badges: 50
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2013, 05:39 »
Any church that is still in use is always owned by the religion concerned and managed by a local committee.
If a church appears abandoned it still may be owned by someone who intends to renovate it.
Usually the closest farm house, if in a rural area, will know who to contact.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

Offline TeeJay

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: Far North Qld
  • Likes Given: 8

• Total Badges: 9
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2016, 10:56 »
Spot on Smurf --- know it for years and would never risk the incursion --- tempted though LOL.
TeeJay
  • Oldest find: 1863 penny

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything