collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Milspec  (Read 12637 times)

Offline aussiedigger

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: a time. When in every rightly constructed boys life. Where he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden Treasure.
    • Youtube's channel
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 946

• Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: Milspec
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 19:19 »
Well after months and months and months the module covers arrived today finally completing an order I made back on the 29/9/2012.

***NEVER AGAIN***
  • Detector(s) owned/used: GPZ 7000 / SDC 2300 CTX 3030 / Excalibur 11 with Remote Pinpoint modifications on handle and able to swap headphone capability Using Skullies and Garrett Amphibians All thanks to Joe (Oldbeechnut) /
  • Oldest find: 1817 George III Sixpence (Bulls Head) / Gold nuggets
** WELL IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE *PIRATES* YOU SEE,AND *PIRATES*ARE NOT PART OF THE LOST AND FOUND DEPT**

Offline MikeSav

• Bronze
  • I can explain it to you, not understand it for you

0%
    • I live in: Gisborne
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 121

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2013, 14:57 »
Wow! That was a lot of reading to get through, but I'm glad I did, because I was about to order from Milspec. Guess I'll give it a miss now..... Thanks for the heads up.

As for Colonial Detectors, I have dealt with them and they were very helpful. Bought a Lesckie digging tool (twice cos I lost one in the bush!), and a ProPointer. The ProPointer died after a year and a half, and they replaced it for me without hesitation. Can't complain about that!

Someone  here mentioned Australian made covers for the CTX? Can anyone provide a link for me to follow please? Cheers, Mike.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Sovereign XS-2a, Sovereign GT, CTX3030, PistolProbe, Garett ProFinder
  • Oldest find: 1879 half penny

Offline Banjo

• Bronze

0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 45

• Total Badges: 24
    Eighth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2013, 17:36 »
hey Mike, this may be the link you are after ?

http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php/topic,11875.0.html

Darren
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Zed, SDC, GPX 5000, CTX 3030, Excalibur, Vaquero and Compadre, GP3500/2200D green machine
The earth can provide for all mans needs
but not for his greed's

Offline Mike

• Silver

0%
    • I live in: Sydney
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2013, 14:50 »
Well after months and months and months the module covers arrived today finally completing an order I made back on the 29/9/2012.

***NEVER AGAIN***

Yep mine came in around the same time ( was the second part) of my order , as stated already never again

Mike
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Detectors Owened, Minelab Explorer SE Pro , Minelab Excalibur, White's Spectra V3i and White's Surf PI Dual Field. Current detector CTX3030
  • Oldest find: My Wife....:)

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything