collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  FORS CORE REVIEW FROM USA EXPERT (MONTE) - CONCLUSION!  (Read 844 times)

Offline Nokta Detectors

• Board Moderator
  • Bronze

• Fill this by Posting :)
    6.67%
    • Nokta Detectors
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
FORS CORE REVIEW FROM USA EXPERT (MONTE) - CONCLUSION!
« on: January 29, 2015, 23:35 »
The Nokta FORS CoRe is definitely a KEEPER.

It has impressed me so much that I have now positioned it on the back seat as my #1 all-purpose detector. I hope to get a Makro Racer in-hand soon because I anticipate the performance will be very similar to the FORS CoRe.

With the performance I am now enjoying with a little less back fatigue, I plan to keep the smaller coil ready when I get a spare lower rod for it and one for the larger coil. I have no doubt, after what I have enjoyed in performance and with the versatile adjustments these two models offer, that the Makro Racer will occupy the space next to my FORS CoRe on the back seat, and it will have a smaller coil mounted full-time making it the grab-and-go detector I will first grab for most sites I hunt. The Nokta will be set with the standard DD mounted to search the fringe areas of ghost towns or to hunt plowed fields, and other open areas etc.

We each get to make up our own minds and my MXT All-Pro in inside on my detector rack, and soon the MX5 will join it. The rack is for all the good models that I have for ‘back-up,’ loaner, or instructional purpose. Getting "back seat billing" is reserved for my Primary-Use Detectors. 

That’s how impressed I am with my product evaluation of the Nokta FORS CoRe.. Not just that it is a good detector that folks ought to check out, but it is an exceptional detector that moved into the top spot for me.

All I need now is:

1.. Warmer and drier weather.

2.. A Makro Racer Pro Package.

3.. Extra lower rods for both Racer and FORS CoRe extra search coils.

I now have a New #1 All-Purpose detector, and to be quite honest I figured it might not be a bad detector, but I didn’t expect it to do so well on my bench test scenarios and continue to out-perform one of the best, most versatile detectors on the market. However, in most comparisons, it did.

I guess I really need to add one more item to my list, other than a new Racer Pro Package, and that is a new camera so I can get photos to post. Nokta & Makro. Names we haven’t been that familiar with, but I am sure we will see more of in coming months and years. The product quality and performance is right on par with their involvement and attention to the activity on their Findmall Nokta/Makro Forum.

Okay, off for some detecting … 

Monte

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=26441.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Nokta & Makro

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 741

• Total Badges: 50
    Badges: (View All)
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
Re: FORS CORE REVIEW FROM USA EXPERT (MONTE) - CONCLUSION!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 10:04 »
Probably the best test revision i have read. I hope to come across someone on the goldfields one day so we can check the Nokta in junky area's we tend to stay away from.
( I would lock the other parts of the story so nobody can reply except on the conclusion post. Otherwise the reply will go to the top and put the 6 sections out of order.)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

xx
FORS CORE REVIEW FROM USA EXPERT (MONTE) - 3RD PAGE

Started by Nokta Detectors on Nokta

0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2015, 23:31
by Nokta Detectors
xx
FORS CORE REVIEW FROM USA EXPERT (MONTE) - 4TH PAGE

Started by Nokta Detectors on Nokta

0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2015, 23:32
by Nokta Detectors