collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Nokta Detectors

• Board Moderator
  • Bronze

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • Nokta Detectors
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!
« on: July 28, 2015, 21:09 »
Hello all!
We got a lot of emails from customers requesting a 10X5.5’’ size coil for FORS.
This is to inform you that our tests are finalized and as of today we are adding the 10X5.5’’ DD Waterproof Search Coil to the FORS Gold and CoRe line up.
The coils are currently in production and will be shipped to dealers as they are ordered.
I thank you all on behalf of my team for your great interest in our products and your support!
Dilek  - Nokta Sales & Marketing Manager 

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=27826.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Nokta & Makro

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

36.67%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 132

• Total Badges: 25
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 16:55 »
So far none of the coil ears on any of my 3 Nokta coils have broken or showing sign of doing so, hopefully the new 10x5.5" size FORS coils will be of same high quality.
To me it's better promotion to have a quality product :D   than to have a good after sales customer service that keep replacing a faulty product that we all know come to an end as soon as the warranty expire............ sometimes even long before !  :-\
ivanll - Consumer 
Trust and respect is earned!

Offline Narrawa

• Copper

0%
    • I live in: Central West NSW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5

• Total Badges: 14
    Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 17:44 »
Same coil for the Core, only black.

• Detector(s) owned/used: Lots
  • Oldest find: A rock...i believe its pretty old...lol
believe

Offline Narrawa

• Copper

0%
  • Liked:

Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 15:22 »
These coils above are now available in Australia.

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

36.67%
  • Liked:

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 17:07 »

Looked at 3 Nokta Logo signed websites in Oz, this 10x5" coil do not show on any of them ?............ not to worry found one on eBay.

Offline Narrawa

• Copper

0%
  • Liked:

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 23:30 »
Due to the newly formed Nokta/Makro Australia distributorship, things have changed a little and web site pictures and pricing will take time to implement...we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....however the phone number has not changed. 02 63 720082.

Nokta Australia Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nokta-Makro-Detectors-Australia/951852674875154?fref=ts

After the next shipment...Nokta Australia will carry just about everything Nokta/Makro produce. Repairs have already been carried out here in OZ without the need for the product to be returned to Turkey. 
As things progress, you'll find a Nokta/Makro dealer/supplier in other oz states.

The coils look like the one i posted above, White for the Fors Gold, and Black for the CoRe...or you can mix and match....same coil fits both units.

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

36.67%
  • Liked:

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 13:17 »
On this day 24Aug2015...... There is more than one Fbook page with reference to Nokta Detectors Australia.

One of them seem not to know the present Racer and Fors detectors are using different operating frequency.......... not good promo.

ivanll 

Offline Dingo

• Iron
  • mother earth is good at hiding her treasure!

0%
    • I live in: Queensland.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary First Post One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 11:52 »
So far none of the coil ears on any of my 3 Nokta coils have broken or showing sign of doing so, hopefully the new 10x5.5" size FORS coils will be of same high quality.
To me it's better promotion to have a quality product :D   than to have a good after sales customer service that keep replacing a faulty product that we all know come to an end as soon as the warranty expire............ sometimes even long before !  :-\
ivanll - Consumer
                                                                                                                                                                                                         .....................I bought one of these 10''x5.5" Nokta coils and one of the ears broke in only 3 weeks of gentle use in parks etc not on any gold fields as the ears are to thin and the holes are to close to the edge so a weak point to break which is disappointing because I really wanted one.

Also it was hollow filled not epoxy filled like the Nokta Fors pro-pack coils which I think are much better quality.

So I asked for a full refund not a replacement coil to replace it separation was ok but didn't put a smile on my face like the 5"OOR coil and also the 10" x 5.5" coil would be buoyant in water where epoxy filled coil would be better for sure.  Dingo.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:10 by Dingo »
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Valquero, Minelab Excallibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett ATX, Minelab SDC 2300, Nokta Fors Gold, Nokta Fors Core, Minelab GPX 4500, Makro Gold Racer
Dingo

Offline Narrawa

• Copper

0%
  • Liked:

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 18:03 »
Every now and then a batch of plastics that are not upto scratch slips through the system. Out of the many that have been sold in Australia, one has been returned with this problem. As stated above.... Im still using one of the original 10x5"coils that are no different in build and appearance on my RACER......and i give it rough treatment in order to see where it will fail. Its part of my job.
Nokta are aware of the few that escaped quality control, and if returning one of these escapees.... you have the option to be refunded in full...or have it replaced.

If the 10x5" coil was resin filled, it would be a very heavy little sucker to lug around the gold fields & parks. Its simply not a beach coil....but its certainly a top performer in the gold fields and when used for relic hunting.

clip
fors gold small coil and nokta pointer

Started by californiagold on Nokta

0 Replies
Last post March 22, 2015, 16:14
by californiagold
xx
Fors has got a bit of value.

Started by beepn on Nokta

0 Replies