collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  aussiedetectorist.com.au (CLEGGY)  (Read 706 times)

Offline ken625

• Gold

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: melbourne
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 55

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
aussiedetectorist.com.au (CLEGGY)
« on: January 30, 2016, 07:41 »
all i bought a deus of cleggy on Monday and it arrived last night (Friday) very happy with the exceptional customer service i have received from cleggy he has gone above and beyond in making sure my deus got here as well as useful tips on what settings to run  i also love the idea of the website where if its not in stock you cant order it so you don't get disappointed :) all my deus needs will be going through cleggy and i highly recommend any one that is even thinking about upgrading to a deus speak to cleggy
once again thanks for your high level of customer service cleggy

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=28754.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: ell cheapo chinesse detector, bounty hunter IV, garret pro pointer , at pro,pro find,deus
  • Oldest find: 1875 shilling

Online Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Just Dig it Up and see mate!

96.67%
    • I live in: Yeppoon Queensland
    • Aussie Detectorist, Bringing the XP Deus back to Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 660

• Total Badges: 33
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Re: aussiedetectorist.com.au (CLEGGY)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 11:19 »
Thanks Ken!
Appreciate the review mate and good luck with the Maiden hunt today.
I was so happy that it made it by the weekend for you, I was a bit suss with the public holiday in the middle, but it made it. PHEW!

Take care mate, hope to catch up for a hunt when I am down that way in a month or so.

Clegy
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000
  • Oldest find: 1864 Half penny
EXCLUSIVE to Detectorist.com.au the C-Scope CS4PI Beach detector. Click for details 
Also XP Deus, R&B Lithium Batteries, Tyger Diggers and the land or sea waterproof pin pointer at under $150. Metal Detectors Australia

Offline Ramjet

• Silver

0%
    • Ramjet  Metal Detecting on Youtube
    • Youtube's channel
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 529

• Total Badges: 23
    One year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: aussiedetectorist.com.au (CLEGGY)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 12:24 »
Great feedback Ken. Good luck with the Deus.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: XP Deus, Garrett At Pro, Ace 250. CTX 3030. Aldi for the grandkids and an old mid 70's wall hanger.
  • Oldest find: 1807 George III Halfpenny and 1806 or 07 Large penny. Oldest silver 1854 threepence.
Touch the frog.

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam