collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  What's this all about members competitions run by admin?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Just Dig it Up and see mate!

• Fill this by Posting :)
    43.33%
    • I live in: Yeppoon Queensland
    • Aussie Detectorist, Bringing the XP Deus back to Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 759

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Hi Members,

One of the things I wanted to do when i took over the forum was to give back to the members. As mentioned it was never my intention to run the forum for commercial gain but rather to genearte some funds for stuff like this.

The forum generates a few dollars here and there and after running costs the rest gets used for prizes and to also hopefully sponsor a few member meet ups.

But this section is for the prizes and competitions.

Each comp will be a little different and they pop up randomly from time to time. Hopefully the prizes will get bigger and better over time.

The rules for each comp will be laid out and ONLY members can participate. Guests can see the board here and the competitions but CANNOT post or be awarded any prizes.

So if your looking at this you need to join the forum, its FREE and once you confirm your email your a member and you get to see all the other cool stuff we have hidden away.

I hope you enjoy this section and hopefully it will be a bit of fun for everyone.

Happy hunting folks

Thanks for being a member of the Kimbuctwo.com AMDRH forum.

Clegy

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=30500.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000
  • Oldest find: 1864 Half penny
EXCLUSIVE to Detectorist.com.au the C-Scope CS4PI Beach detector. Click for details 
Also XP Deus, R&B Lithium Batteries, Tyger Diggers and the land or sea waterproof pin pointer at under $150. Metal Detectors Australia

xx
Random Members Competition, Get active to WIN!

Started by Clegy on Members Only competitions

30 Replies
Last post April 11, 2018, 19:34
by Rwork

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam