collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Random Members Competition, Get active to WIN!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline tassie

• Copper

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post
Re: Random Members Competition, Get active to WIN!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 09:28 »
Hey. you're only on 30%!
:)
  • Detector(s) owned/used: ordered, awaiting a bh tracker 4

Offline Clegy

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Just Dig it Up and see mate!

• Fill this by Posting :)
    73.33%
    • I live in: Yeppoon Queensland
    • Aussie Detectorist, Bringing the XP Deus back to Australia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 653

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Random Members Competition, Get active to WIN!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 08:18 »
G'day Folks,
Ok so I have been busy and have been a bit slack around the place and for that I apologise.
So I'm bringing back the Activity bar Competition for the Month of September.
How does this work?

Over on the left under your User name you will see an activity bar, By posting regularly and leaving responses to others posts this bar fills up until it reaches 100%.
It is simply a method to gauge the most active members of the forum.
For September you will need to fill up that bar by posting and being an Active member, once the bar reaches 100% you'll be eligible for entry into the competition., Pretty easy Hey.
So the more you post, the quicker that bar will fill up...... BUT there is a catch.
You have to remain active for the entire month and your Activity bar needs to be at 100% on the last day of September to get the prize.
So if you slack off a bit on the last week say, you might find you dip below the 100% mark and the prize would be re-drawn and awarded to the next member that has entered.
Confused? Awesome, Just the way I like it.
But in all seriousness it's pretty easy to understand, fill up the activity Bar by posting stuff. SIMPLE.
Once you have filled up the Bar, Drop me a PM with the Subject "I'm Full"
I'll then add you to the entry list and assign you a Number for the draw.
Winner Gets $150 to spend in my Store on whatever they want. Diggers, Pointers, Detectors, Coils, Covers and more coming in all the time.
Sound OK?

Start Posting, I will award a few extra Bonus entries to posts that contain either good information, good tips, good photos or make me laugh. I'll randomly give these away as I cruise around having a read. You'll get a PM if your awarded a Bonus entry.

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=31782.0
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Used, 705 Own XP Deus WS4 9,11 Inch coils, C-Scope CS4PI, Tesoro Umax, GPX 5000
  • Oldest find: 1864 Half penny
EXCLUSIVE to Detectorist.com.au the C-Scope CS4PI Beach detector. Click for details 
Also XP Deus, R&B Lithium Batteries, Tyger Diggers and the land or sea waterproof pin pointer at under $150. Metal Detectors Australia

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything