* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Tangra GeoMagne Radar-2D/3D Real Time Mapping  (Read 635 times)

Offline emporion359

• Iron

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Plovdiv
    • Youtube's channel
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Tangra GeoMagne Radar-2D/3D Real Time Mapping
« on: February 15, 2017, 10:24 »
Tangra GeoMagne Radar 2D/3D-System was specifically designed and developed for archaeologists, treasure hunters, civil engineers and geological prospectors and will offer the best results.
Despite the fact that changes in Earth's magnetic field strength may not vary much through time, these
changes can be efficiently measured by using contemporary magnetometers.
By using geomagnetic methods, surveyors can successfully localize ditches, burial and cult pits,
ceramic and metallurgical furnaces and fireplaces, piles of slag, household and construction ceramics,
remains of adobe buildings, remnants of burnt clay or stone buildings, excavations for foundation walls,
iron objects, minerals. Magnetometers are very effective in inspecting low mounds and the areas
around them. Potentially, using a magnetometer one can detect any mineral containing iron.
Magnetometers may be useful in determining the location of certain types of rock formations, rich in iron
minerals, but not necessarily iron ores. These include, for example, basic and ultrabasic rocks - basalt,
diorite, ophites, amphibole and massive sulphide formations, as well as such rich in pyrite or pyrrhotite.
Other minerals that may be searched for using magnetometers are kimberlites – most common host for
diamond deposits. Under certain conditions, it is possible to use magnetic measurements to track
alluvial deposits of spilled gold associated with black sand (ferromagnetic minerals). In some cases,
rich alluvial sands may contain magnetite. Quite careful analysis of magnetometer data obtained may
result in proving increased level of iron minerals content. Currently the most commonly used
magnetometers for archaeological purposes worldwide are the Fluxgate gradiometers, that have
precision around 0.1 - 1 nT.
Survey of an archaeological site is mainly measuring the strength of Earth's magnetic field in as many
as possible points of its area. The depth and type of the anomaly defined by the magnetometer
depends on how sensitive the particular model is and how close and stable it moves above the ground
surface. GeoMagne Radar is exactly this type of device - fluxgate gradiometer with a measurement
accuracy of 0.1 to 1 nT.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPJnsdJDms" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPJnsdJDms</a>

• Detector(s) owned/used: Golden Mask, NOS,SKG

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Nth.Vic
  • Likes Given: 659

• Total Badges: 50
    Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
Re: Tangra GeoMagne Radar-2D/3D Real Time Mapping
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 13:37 »
We are not archaeologists and have no use for this system. Please do not post about it any more or you will be banned.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Owned,Two Mlb 5000. Sovs,GT and XS, Ace 250's.
  • Oldest find: Ancient gold and 1797 cartwheel penny.

Offline emporion359

• Iron

0%
    • Youtube's channel

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:25 »
I dropped the topic for this device,because of the ability to detect gold under certain conditions,read the text marked in red.
"By using geomagnetic methods, surveyors can successfully localize ditches, burial and cult pits, ceramic and metallurgical furnaces and fireplaces, piles of slag, household and construction ceramics, remains of adobe buildings, remnants of burnt clay or stone buildings, excavations for foundation walls, iron objects, minerals. Magnetometers are very effective in inspecting low mounds and the areas around them. Potentially, using a magnetometer one can detect any mineral containing iron. Magnetometers may be useful in determining the location of certain types of rock formations, rich in iron minerals, but not necessarily iron ores. These include, for example, basic and ultrabasic rocks - basalt, diorite, ophites, amphibole and massive sulphide formations, as well as such rich in pyrite or pyrrhotite. Other minerals that may be searched for using magnetometers are kimberlites – most common host for diamond deposits. Under certain conditions, it is possible to use magnetic measurements to track alluvial deposits of spilled gold associated with black sand (ferromagnetic minerals). In some cases, rich alluvial sands may contain magnetite."

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%

Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 10 Posts Nugget over an Ounce Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring Half Soveriegn 15000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 10:09 »
Are you selling these systems emporion359 ?

Offline emporion359

• Iron

0%
    • Youtube's channel

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 18:30 »
Yes,but that is not my purpose here.I want to know if anyone uses this method for this purpose,I wanted to know the views of the users in this forum  if anyone uses it.Because if not in Australia then where else,when you remove the stone, gold comes out. :D

And we have a gold but have either very deep,or spilled micron gold only in rivers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7Egw0oIw4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7Egw0oIw4</a>

Offline Rwork

• Platinum

100%

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 21:21 »
We don't need fancy equipment here. When they have gold panning competitions they have trouble finding dirt that has no specks of gold in it.
 The forum owner will let you advertise in the For Sale section if you pay a small fee as a dealer. Our members can sell their own personal equipment for no fee if they have been forum members for 3 months or have made 50 posts.

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam