* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Got a couple upgrades  (Read 394 times)

Offline DASZIP

• Silver

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
    • I live in: Ceduna South Australia
  • Likes Given: 51

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Got a couple upgrades
« on: February 23, 2017, 13:47 »
Hi everyone haven't posted in a while as haven't really been getting out.

Have finally got myself a nel hunter coil for my At pro. Haven't tried it in the field yet though. A bit off an effort getting the coil though. Ordered from nel coils took two weeks to get here thought that's not bad. Opened the box and not the right coil for my detector. After a few emails I sent it back adding another $45 to the cost for return freight for their mistake. Wasn't real happy about that. It then has taken another five weeks as they didn't send a replacement unit until the return unit made it to them.  What a long wait and expensive coil this has turned out to be. I do hope it's worth it fingers crossed.

I've also received a set off deteknix wire free headphones for the pro which I ordered from phase technical through eBay. Absolutely no trouble with this order. Headphones were delivered quickly and plugged straight in and work great. Once again haven't used them in the field but tested at home and feel to be a great improvement on the standard corded headphones.

Hope to get out soon and give both a good run and maybe actually find something worth posting for a change.
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT PRO INT, Garret Pro pointer

Offline Shane-o88

• Platinum

66.67%
  • Likes Given: 697

• Total Badges: 42
    Third year Anniversary Nugget over an Ounce Coin Of the Month Winner Cricket Buckle Runner Up Gold Ring Shootout Find of the Month Winner Rams Head Shilling Roo Penny Sixpence Rising Sun Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring
Re: Got a couple upgrades
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 15:20 »
I'd be interested to know what you think of the headphones after a field test
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab sd2100 (used). I own minelab GT16000, GPX5000, garrett ATX, garrett AT pro, lesche digging tool, garrett pin pointer.
  • Oldest find: Gold, 1906 dog tag, 1866 English penny, 1733 farthing
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold....

2015 gold rings : 22
2016 gold rings : 15
2017 gold total between my mate and myself : over 2000 nuggets, approx 50 species for a total of Approx 20 oz over 9 weeks prospecting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM

Offline FSH00

• Platinum
  • Work to live don't live to work

23.33%
    • I live in: QLD
  • Likes Given: 1557

• Total Badges: 41
    Sixth year Anniversary Returned an Item The Gold Ring The TON Pre-Dec Full House in a Day Wheat Three Pence Comm Penny Sixpence Rams Head Shilling Roo Penny 1000 Posts 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 15:54 »
I'd be interested to know what you think of the headphones after a field test

X2

• Detector(s) owned/used: To many is never enough
  • Oldest find: Vicky (bun) penny 18??
Tally: To old to keep count now

Offline DASZIP

• Silver

0%
    • I live in: Ceduna South Australia
  • Likes Given: 51

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 21:41 »
Will let you know how they go. Just testing them in the house the volume is great the tones are very clear and the response time wasn't noticeable. Looks the goods so far.

Pic for those that haven't seen them
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT PRO INT, Garret Pro pointer

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
anything