* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Got my Deus 9" HF coil today!  (Read 160 times)

Offline goldpick

• Silver

• Fill this by Posting :)
    66.67%
    • I live in: South East, South Australia
  • Likes Given: 351

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Got my Deus 9" HF coil today!
« on: April 20, 2017, 20:45 »
Was happy to see a parcel dropped off this morning, been waiting to use the smaller on the Deus for a while now - just been procrastinating over whether to get the old or new HF version.
Needless to say I went with the newer version, as 14kHz was attractive as an all-round coin/relic frequency, along with more battery capacity.
Ended up assembling everything and headed out for a go at a heavily contaminated old church site that had supposedly been hammered in the past, even if it was raining cats and dogs.
Will posts results from that a bit later, all I can is that I was pretty impressed with the results. ;) 

• Detector(s) owned/used: Owned: Minelab Explorer/Etrac, Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab xt17000, Garrett Ace250/Scorpion, Whites GM2, GM3, GMT Use: XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Teknetics G2, Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT Propointer, Minelab Pro-find, Whites TRX pinpointers
  • Oldest find: 1806/7 KGIII halfpenny x2

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam