* Share it Around

Author Topic:  Next best thing to Wireless?  (Read 112 times)

Offline OL 56

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    33.33%
    • I live in: Ferntree Gully,Victoria.
  • Likes Given: 195

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Next best thing to Wireless?
« on: May 07, 2017, 15:10 »
Another accessory I have been using for a while now is the Garrett Z Link, works perfectly on my 705 and Tesoro, very easy to install and operate, I did email Garrett regarding the unit automatically switching off after about 40min, It is random and the explanation is that it can happen with some Minelabs, the solution was simple, turn your Detector volume to max., turn your Headphone to max and use the volume adjustment on the Receiver, no problems now. It is a pleasure to just put your Detector down without a cable attachment when retrieving a target and if you don't have a fully wireless Detector then this is the next best thing, there is no delay in signal transfer that I can pick up so no trouble pin pointing, it will work up to 4m away although there would be no reason to do this, batteries have lasted at least 3 full days and are USB rechargeable, I paid $127US and not a Trade Embargo in sight.........cheers Colin.  
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Garrett Groundhog,SD2000,XTERRA 705,Garrett Seahunter, Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Mojave
  • Oldest find: Sixpence 1835
sent from my OL keyboard using 2 fingers

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam