* Share it Around

Author Topic:  DetectorPro (USA) excellent service  (Read 119 times)

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    20%
    • I live in: Sunshine Coast
  • Likes Given: 377

• Total Badges: 35
    Badges: (View All)
    Florin Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Wheat Three Pence Round 50 Cents 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
DetectorPro (USA) excellent service
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:47 »
Requested a custom made set of headphones (old style speakers) from DetectorPro. Email correspondence was excellent,  cost was quoted and changes negotiated .
Fast delivery,  but when the headphones arrived, a slight miscommunication meant I was one item short...A quick friendly email to Gary Storm at DetectorPro  was replied to with a note saying the error was his, and the missing item was posted first class (from USA) the next day!..
ohb1
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Laser B1; Tesoro Cortes; Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab 3030; Garrett Pro Pointer
  • Oldest find: George IV shilling 1825-1829
swing..sweet silver succumbs.... sorrow,scratched, still, sentimental... smile, satisfied,... search, somewhere, sometime, silver

Offline sirfindalot

• Silver

16.67%
  • Likes Given: 35

• Total Badges: 31
    Fifth year Anniversary Find of the Month Winner The Gold Ring Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Roo Penny Comm Penny 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: DetectorPro (USA) excellent service
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:30 »
OHB1
I can't say enough good things about Dector Pro and Gary i had a few items shipped recently and I was
Very happy with the service. I always try to support the local Australian market but these items were only available from him.

They are a pleasure to deal with
  • Detector(s) owned/used: CTX3030 - Whites MXt pro - Excalibur 11 - Pro Find - garret Pro pointer
  • Oldest find: German coin - 1796
-------------------------------------------------------
" I intend to live forever.    So far, so good. "

Offline woofy-5

• Bronze

3.33%
    • I live in: loganholme
  • Likes Given: 5

• Total Badges: 20
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: DetectorPro (USA) excellent service
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 16:25 »
Hi guys would you know where I can pick up some o rings for the head phones (battery compartment )
 thanks Shane
woofy-5

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam