collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Loyalty  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Justafisho

• Silver

• Fill this by Posting :)
    0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 289

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Returned an Item Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post One year Anniversary
Re: Loyalty
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 22:23 »
Hi cleggy  Yesterday i was detecting the deep trenches which the nightmen use dump the dunny cart cans from all houses before the sewage system was built. 17 trenches 50 feet long and 3 feet deep . Clean soil today but you think any vlf can punch that deep .only got 3 silvers and couple relics. Ever thought this sort of site? Next is a charcoal makers camp . See you also use a pi machine for relics too. I am really good at finding sites that no one else thinks of.  What theres a dark horse on the forum. TP
Wtf does this even mean? 
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Whites V3i -CTX3030- AT Pro- XP Deus-Garrett Pro pointer- Whites TRX Pinpointer
  • Oldest find: Canada Nova Scotia halfpenny token(1815)
Never hunted out!

Offline Shane-o88

• Platinum

66.67%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 828

• Total Badges: 42
    Third year Anniversary Nugget over an Ounce Coin Of the Month Winner Cricket Buckle Runner Up Gold Ring Shootout Find of the Month Winner Rams Head Shilling Roo Penny Sixpence Rising Sun Nugget Under 1 Ounce The Gold Ring
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 09:10 »
I think minelab are winning at unsettling their competitors. I mean they sold loads of these new machines before they were even were released. I read somewhere that the French are getting crabby that they don't have the nox in France yet, dunno why they are whinging, they already have the best VLFs on the market!!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Minelab sd2100 (used). I own minelab GT16000, GPX5000, garrett ATX, garrett AT pro, lesche digging tool, garrett pin pointer.
  • Oldest find: Gold, 1906 dog tag, 1866 English penny, 1733 farthing
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold....

2015 gold rings : 22
2016 gold rings : 15
2017 gold total (trial run) 2 man operation: over 2000 nuggets, approx 50 species for a total of Approx 20 oz over 9 weeks prospecting.
2018 gold total for our 2 man operation: 562 nuggets, 20 species 152 grams

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM

Offline brianincnb

• Platinum

86.67%
    • I live in: Canberra ACT
    • http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFqSkEjVt51a9MIRknxg8w
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2434

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18 »
agree.. I think we all agree technological advancement is good. I just hope Minelab do release software updates for the nox, just like they were supposed to for us CTX owners. And by 'software updates' I don't mean that users have to buy another machine :)

I think minelab are winning at unsettling their competitors. I mean they sold loads of these new machines before they were even were released. I read somewhere that the French are getting crabby that they don't have the nox in France yet, dunno why they are whinging, they already have the best VLFs on the market!!
  • Detector(s) owned/used: XP Deus, ctx3030,e-trac,x-terra 70/705,tesoro silver umax,atpro,ace250
  • Oldest find: 1862 Half Penny
Total spendables/pre-decs: doesn't really matter, as long as I'm out MDing!

Offline daviddi

• Bronze

0%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 149

• Total Badges: 24
    Eighth year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
disloyal, undependable and unfaithful
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2018, 11:38 »
Just in case anyone else cares to know as a couple of you already know such, when it comes to metal detectors and many other consumer products, I david di, am as disloyal, undependable and unfaithful to them unless I can get a desired result and even then it's only for that moment and the result good or bad stays with me unless I get asked.  

On the other hand, loyalty is something I afford only to family, business colleagues and deserving friends....usually for free. 

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam