collapse

* Share it Around

* Recommended

* Detectors

Author Topic:  Nokta-Makro new things 2018.  (Read 799 times)

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

• Fill this by Posting :)
    73.33%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 147

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Nokta-Makro new things 2018.
« on: March 12, 2018, 17:42 »

Linkback: http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=32617.0
There is no honour in fake memberships or postings ! ~ Trust and respect is earned!

Offline Sambo

• Platinum

100%
    • I live in: Brisbane, Queensland
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2020

• Total Badges: 43
    Eighth year Anniversary Fourpence ( Groat ) 5000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Nokta-Makro new things 2018.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 22:32 »
Now that's the future right there - imagine being able to 'see' a ring on the screen.    The age old "pulltab or gold ring" dilemma simply disappears....
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Teknetics Omega, Minelab Explorer II, Minelab Equinox 800
  • Oldest find: 1826 King George IV Penny ; 1843 QV Four Pence (Groat)

Offline ohb1

• Platinum

20%
    • I live in: Sunshine Coast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 595

• Total Badges: 36
    Seventh year Anniversary Florin Rams Head Shilling Sixpence Wheat Three Pence Round 50 Cents 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 11:23 »
.....after all the political correct/incorrect misconstrued comments floating around the edges of the forum lately, I thought I'd 'ave a go.....The following is NOT  to be taken seriously...8)

So now we need three people to take a leisurely stroll around the old site....what are we looking for?...Well..person 1 is on the coil,...looking at the detector screen, listening to the signal, and swinging VERY slowly....Person  2 is the interpreter,,,analyzing the signal, interpreting the miniature computer and calling the shots....  Person 3 has pin pointer in hand, down on hands and knees, probing and digging....

And here's me thinking computers were taking over the role of us inadequate humans!....But No..this new metal detecting breakthrough allows the whole family to be involved...

So...I'm 80 years of age, just managing an hour or two with the coil..I'm switching between pushing my walker, (all new non metalic components) and having a break on the seat.... the new detector does all the work for me....all I have to do is swing while sitting , and occasionally push back on my walker 

My grand-daughter (aged 10) is sitting in the air conditioned car, casually listening to the latest "hip" music, and watching the readout projected from my coil...It is of course instantaneous, and her less than enthusiastic response is to speak to my son (via miniature UHF earbuds) and tell him what is in the ground...My grand-daughter is pretty clued in to signal interpretation...it's a subject she passed with flying colors last year at school....

And then there's my son...he's a bit of a  Macho...he loves the great outdoors, and revels in an opportunity to dig a hole in the crusty soil of our sun baked land....His job is to unearth those hidden /lost treasures, that have been concealed for centuries...... He simply digs where and when his daughter directs him....

So...here's me....all for the new technology that brings  family together...after all, isn't that how they introduced computers and technology to us in the first place???.....Computers will give us mere humans more time to spend with family....more time for recreation.......

I wasn't sure what the introduction in the video was all about, but I think it was something along the lines of ...

"In the future, you will have more information, specific identification, and a colourful screen which equates to less time spent digging false targets and rubbish, and more time to spend learning how to stand on your own two feet! ;D

ohb1
  • Detector(s) owned/used: Tesoro Laser B1; Tesoro Cortes; Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab 3030; Garrett Pro Pointer
  • Oldest find: George IV shilling 1825-1829
swing..sweet silver succumbs.... sorrow,scratched, still, sentimental... smile, satisfied,... search, somewhere, sometime, silver

Offline ivanll

• Platinum

73.33%
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 147

• Total Badges: 25
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 12:43 »
Likely aimed at users in countries with history that go way, way back before J C ever got a mentioning.

ivanll 

xx
NOKTA ANNOUNCEMENT - MAKRO ACQUISITION

Started by Nokta Detectors on Nokta

23 Replies
Last post December 20, 2014, 20:37
by Ecto1
exclamation
Nokta/Makro Oz dealer change.

Started by ivanll on Nokta

5 Replies
Last post March 01, 2016, 10:02